Re: TR6 Stainless Exhaust Question?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Stainless Exhaust Question?
From: "GREG DONEGAN" <tr6greg@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:47:07 -0500
Hi Jeff,  I bought the Moss system last winter and installed it on my
'72...it's the same system that TRF sells, the Falcon Stainless...looks like
the same deal, too, as I bought it from Moss for about $50 less than TRF was
selling it.  Both were having sales at the same
time!  It fit up perfectly on my car, no mods necessary, as it's designed to
fit the standard exhaust set up on the car.  I bought a new hangar kit from
TRF to hang it with.  The only problem that I had with mine was that the
exhaust pipes out of the muffler were not exactly the same length, so I cut
the long one to match the other so it would look right, no big deal, you just
need a holding device of some sort (how about a vise) and a hacksaw...mine is
the dual pipe system also.  HTH

Greg Donegan
72 TR6
Hebron, KY