FYI: NOS Hubcaps, 69 TR6 Wheels, Redlines

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: FYI: NOS Hubcaps, 69 TR6 Wheels, Redlines
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:48:04 -0500
Listers:

I'm about to put 4 NOS ROstyle hubcaps, 2 spare good condition ROstyle
hubcaps, 4 refinished 5.5x15 1969 TR6 Wheels with mounted Michelin redlines
up on ebay (I have another baby on the way, a human one), but, as a big
supporter of this list and 6Pack especially, I wanted to let the list have
first crack at it.  Minimum bid on ebay will be $2200 plus shipping, and it
works out to $100 each per wheel ($50 wheel+ $50 finished), $200 each
redline with tubes mounted (Coker is $170 plus $17 tube plus you need to
mount), $200 per NOS hubcap and $100 per spare hubcap.  These are probably
the best four NOS ROstyle hubcaps left in the world.  A guy took them off
his 69 when he bought it, put them in his mother's basement and I bought
them when his mother died and he rediscovered them when cleaning the
house...I put about 200 miles on them to shows only in the early 90's,
redlines have varying degrees of wear but all have plenty of
tread.  Contact me off list for more info or jpegs.  This will most likely
go up to ebay tomorrow, if you want to watch for pleasure and amusement.

William Whitmoyer
69 TR6
90 BMW iX
91 CRX Si