RE: Addco rear sway bar installation

To: tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org (Tom Lofgren), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Addco rear sway bar installation
From: tr6me@cs.com
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:40:15 -0500
I too had to scratch my head when i  looked at the directions. I can't remembe
the exact configeration but do remember having a piece left over Im not at home
so I can not look to tell you but will when I gwt a chance in the next couple
of days. contact me off list for further assistance.
Mark Johnson
1972 tr6
1973 mini