Re: Rear lights/sugg

To: "John Summers" <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Rear lights/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:46:36 -0600
You may want to clean up the wiring first and the fuse box connection.

Generally, the problem with these circuits is age and corrosion. I found
that simply replacing the fuse box itself made a noticeable difference.
Clean out the connections with some good aerosol electrical contact cleaner
and emery cloth.

Valerie Stabenow, 62 MGA MkII, 67 TR4a, 69 XK-E FHC, 73 TR-6, 81 Corvette
Coupe