Re: BL badges

To: Tom Lofgren <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BL badges
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:52:36 -0500
Tom,
My '76 TR6 came with the Leyland badges as did several other years. The
concours guys can give you the particulars.  Mine has not sported the
badges since it's first re-spray about 1982.
Now, if I could come up with some nice Triumph badges to put in their
place, I might do that. Badges?, we don't need no stinking badges! ( With
apologies to Humphrey Bogart and cast in "Treasure of the Sierra Madre')

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6