Re: Tr-6 dash

To: "Ben Heller" <ben.heller@gses.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tr-6 dash
From: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:04:47 -0500
Ben,

I'm waiting for him to finish mine in Fiddleback Koa. Should have it the
beginning of March. Can't wait to see and install it.  He told me that
although he does supply Moss, those are not the finest woods or finishes
that he uses for a custom dash.  On the subject, a club member just showed
us a dash (at last week's meeting) he ordered from the Roadster Factory,
"like the original", as he was told and the color turned out to be way off.
Needless to say, he's returning it
Good Luck
Seth Glassman
76 TR6