Re: Caliper Color

To: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Caliper Color
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:36:28 -0500
I would suggest you defray from powder coating the calipers. When the
calipers are cleaned and the powder is applied, the calipers would be put
into an oven at about 500 degrees to bake the powder. The seal inside would
then be baked and fail to do the job it was intended to do. Also it is
highly suggested that you NOT separate the two halves. Sure you could put
them back together but they would always leek!
Robert L. Gannon

Please be advised that as of February 28th my e-mail address will be
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L