Lube Spray tip

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Lube Spray tip
From: "James Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:47:29 -0500
Hi listers,

this past weekend i was doing some auto repairs to my friend's
car and was reminded of a product that surpasses WD-40 10x over.
(IMHO that is) the name is JB BLaster. this stuff works AWESOME.
if i have a bolt that an Impact wrench can not even nodge, i spray
this stuff and wait over night....the bolt comes right off.

As a designer by profession, I would have to say their package design
needs some help. reminds me of snake oil or old time adverts from
the old west. Pep boys stocks this stuff.

i just wanted to share some wonderful products.
i have NO vested interest. just swear by this stuff time and time again.

cheers,

James