Re: exhaust

To: trsix74@comcast.net
Subject: Re: exhaust
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:57:39 -0500
This was something we did routineley when giving inspection stickers many
years back.  We used a folded rag on our hand.  You can tell right away
if it is tight or leaking somewhere.  You can also tell pretty quickly if
there is a weak exhaust gasket somewhere down the line.  Didn't happen
often but the customer wasn't always happy when it blew.

Jay

> Well, this weekend the weather is supposed to be 65 deg. This morning
it was 22 deg. I am going to do my Hari Krishna thing in the Six with the
incense and a Carbon monoxide monitor. I think the incense stick is a
great idea. The soap thing I am not sure about. With the heat from the
pipes......its going to stink. The Tennis balls.....well ok I get the
idea....but getting a volunteer to ....forget it. This one is starting to
get too amusing.........I will let you know what the result is next week.
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L