Re: racing schools

To: palavagedrew@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: racing schools
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:16:28 EST
Hi,
I just signed up for the Skip Barber Racing School at Summit Point W.Va..  It
was outrageously costly at $2950. Ouch!  I am sure I could get a decent Spit
for that much.  My buddy and I, TriumphBob, are going to attend.  Bob won his
ride in some kind of raffle at a Dept. Store.  Lucky Dude huh?  It is being
held April 5 thru 7.  Why not join us?  I am hoping to someday race my 70
Spit in SRA.  Bob and I have been working on her for a couple of years.  I am
confident that I could slap a Rookie Sticker on her right now, start at the
back of the grid and at least avoid being lapped.
Come Join Us!
We Triumph Folks need to stick together.
Darrell Floyd