Re: Weber DGV Carb Conversion

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Carb Conversion
From: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:36:54 -0500
On that note, the 2 connectors (nipples) on each side of the Strombergs,
where the flange is located for the air filter housing connection, and where
the carbon canister hoses connect to the front and rear of the two
Strombergs. Do they both serve the same purpose, namely as a vent to the
outside, through the air filter housing?  If so, why can't I just fabricate
a "T" fitting under both new K&N bottom filter plates (for the DGV's) and
connect the exising carbon canister hoses as they are laid out stock,
without any modifications.to the hoses or their routing
Thanks to all for your replies and based on this cand your other feedback, I
should be good to go this weekend

Seth Glassman
'76 TR6   CF57223UO