Re: TR6 Wiper Motor Removal

To: "6 Pack List (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Wiper Motor Removal
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 09:34:56 -0500
Hugh,

Removing the linkage inside the motor drive housing is the only practical
way to get the motor out.

I suppose that you could remove the wiper arms (so the wheel boxes can spin
360 degrees), undo the nut where the tubing joins the motor and then slide
the drive cable out of the tube with the motor attached.  Not the way I'd
go, but probably doable.

Peter
'68 TR250- new GP2 cam, shaved head, Jet-Hot SS header but not on the road
yet!