RE: Tachometer Troubleshooting

To: "'Dan'" <danp@adsnet.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tachometer Troubleshooting
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:43:30 -0500
Something else? You mean like global warming disrupting the magnetism of the
guage? ;^)
Sounds like the end of your inner cable just wore out. Is it original
one-piece or a replacement with that crimp-on connector that always works
its way free eventually? That or having the cable outer sheild loose so that
the end of the inner cable ground off its sharp corners and started to slip.
I would definitely suspect the inner cable first.

Mark