Re: TR6 Gauge cleaning

To: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Gauge cleaning
From: Gary Klein <tr6guy@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:51:34 -0500
Bob,

A popular remedy to make'em look new is to apply a very light coating of Endust
to the dial face.  Spray a some on a paper towel and then "lightly" dab a clean
cotton swab in the fluid.  Then spread it around on the dial face.  It really
makes them look like new.  I've tried it with no problems.  Just put it on very
sparingly or you'll have a devil of a time getting the excess off.

Gary
Digest  '75 TR6
Severn, MD
President, TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake, Ltd.   TRAC
www.tracltd.org