Re: Kenlowe Fans

To: "Bob" <bthomas@ripnet.com>
Subject: Re: Kenlowe Fans
From: <P.H.Z@12move.nl>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:14:23 +0200
Hi Bob,
I just bought a Citroen CX fan that's a perfect and cheap replacement for the
standard TR6 fan. It's possible to buy a replacement Stainless steel water
return pipe( moss number 158477sst) with a adapter. In this adapter you can
put a 86 (on ) 81 (off) degrees Celcius thermostat switcth(moss number
IM50090). witch will work alright with the standard thermostat(Moss number
GTS104)(82 degrees celcius = 180 degrees fahrenheit)
Maybe this is of any help!
When I receive the Citroen CX fan I will post you the size! This is in the
Netherlands a much used setup.  I'm afraid It maybe a difficult item to find
in the US a Citroen Fan!
Peter