Thank You 6-PACK List

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank You 6-PACK List
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:42:05 -0600
One day on the list I noticed a message asking if anyone had a TR6 for sale.
I answered it, he bought one of mine.  Thanks Mike Brinker for this great
list.  The buyer is a missionary from New Guinea moving back to Missouri.  I
knew Missouri was a little out of the main stream but I did not know we sent
missionaries there.  Still have the Pumkin.  See you at Trials.

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs & Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
76 TR6 CF51655   74 TR6 CF 15694
89 XJS Convertible
 http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com/