RE: Bentley wiring diagram

To: "'Brad .'" <brad1184@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bentley wiring diagram
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:55:15 -0400
Hi Brad. I made a posting on this last fall and was unable to get a
satisfactory answer. The rectangles appear to be the rubber covered unions
which connect one bullet connector to another. Your guess is as good as min
on anything that's not labelled with a number.

There is supposed to be an electrical manual by Don Masters that helps with
this.

- Hugh Fader