Re: Harmonic Convergence

To: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Harmonic Convergence
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:14:32 -0500
Hugh:

I installed the crank with the block on my work bench. Then I installed
the rear oil seal cover and oil seal. Then I attached the rear plate.

If you have the type of engine stand where the attachment mechanism can
be removed from the stand, then do so and bolt the attachment fingers to
the rear engine plate. Then, you and a friend should be easily able to
lift the block and slide it on the engine stand. If you don't have this
type, you'll need two of you to carry the block and hold it while a
third person sets the fingers and bolts/nuts in place.

Hope you understand this and that it makes sense.

Bob
'75 TR6

PS: Engine bay is painted. IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DONE BY A CUSTOM PAINT
SHOP. IT IS AWESOME.  The engine is on the stand and painted and being
assembled. Slowly I'm getting everything back in the engine compartment,
which was totally stripped. I'll keep you posted.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]