Hershey Hillclimb April 20th & 21st. Penna. USA

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Hershey Hillclimb April 20th & 21st. Penna. USA
From: Bellino <tickettoride99_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
If any car owners are attending Carisle, Penna, auto flea market
this
week, you may want to stop by Hershey, Penna. The following
information is from Hemmings, and also my Flea market spot
location.

 Regards Pete Groh

Hi Pete,
You are Space # 1c.  See field layout in attachment.
BTW - your buddy Ralph is going to be with Central PA Triumph
Club in Space #3, so you'll be close!
I'll meet you there after 3 p.m. on Friday.
See ya soon,
StanC

Stan Carpenter
> > HVH Public Relations Chairman
> > 42 Cold Spring Road
> > Dillsburg, PA 17019
> > 717-502-1023
http://www.SVVSCC.org

Note, I exchanged e-mail with Stan, have problems with the server
listing the event this date.

Event Name: Hershey Vintage Hillclimb
 Event Type: car corral , car show , race
 Start Date: 04/20/2002
End Date: 04/21/2002
City: Hershey State: PA
Club on Boathouse Rd, behind the Hotel Hershey, we are bringing
back the Hillclimb, last held in 1970, as a vintage exhibition,
participating vehicles will be pre-1973 and tech inspection
approved, drivers must posess a current or previously held
competition license, a Friday evening welcoming party will be
held during the initial tech inspection, Saturday will include an
evening Participant's Recognition Reception, races,
entertainment, food, parking fee, info: Stan Carpenter, 42 Cold
Spring Rd, Dillsburg, PA 17019, PH: 717-502-1023; e-mail:
svvscc@usa.net or www.svvscc.org (under construction), or Ken
Gamble, 717-566-8861. URL: www.svvscc.org Contact Name: Stan
Carpenter Contact Address: 42 Cold Spring Rd Contact City:
Dillsburg Contact State: PA Contact Zip: 17019 Contact Phone:
717-502-1023 Contact Email: svvscc@usa.net
http://taxes.yahoo.com/