Re: Rod bolts

To: 6pack <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rod bolts
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:31:03 -0700
Hugh -  check out ARP's web site:
http://www.prirace.com/fasteners.htm

Hope these are what you are getting -- really good stuff.  I replaced my
head bolts, rod bolts and main bearing bolts with their products.
expensive, but they will never break.  IF you are not getting
ARPs from Moss I suggest you cancel your order and get them from ARP [or
APT, a really good source of really expensive TR go fast parts:
http://www.aptfast.com/.
Chuck