RE: EBC GREEN STUFF PADS

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: EBC GREEN STUFF PADS
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:28:08 +0100
Nick,

Yes I fitted their front pads about three years ago when they first
appeared, with new (solid) brake discs. Impressive improvement in feel and
bite at any temperature, but I've found (along with 3 or 4 other guys I
recommended them to, oops) that while there's a massive reduction in brake
fade they do squeal viciously when very hot, reaching unbearable noise
levels on the track.

Your drilled and slotted discs should go some way to stopping that - an
Elise racing friend of mine found that new drilled and slotted disc/hub
arrangements silenced his screaming Red Stuff pads completely

Regards

Neil