RE: Front Diff Mount Bolts

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: Front Diff Mount Bolts
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dcooper@paciolan.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:23:17 -0700
I'm in the process of replacing one of the differential mounts and have a
question for Bob.  Bob, the stud runs through the bracket and then through the
upper cross member.  I know you need to weld the stud from the top of the cross
member, but do you also weld the stud to the bracket?

Thanks,

Dwayne