British swap meet in the Portland OR area.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: British swap meet in the Portland OR area.
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:04:21 -0700
    For any of you 6-pack people living in the Portland OR area, there is an
all British swap meet this Sunday the 28th of April in Portland.
    It is at 2701 NW Vaughn, in the Montgomery park plaza. Buyers hours are
9Am to 3PM. Admission is free.
    My buddy is restoring a Lotus Ilan. He is a British car god (little g)
and he didn't know about it, so I wanted to pass it along just in case.

    Cheers,

    Vance
    Yellow 74 TR6

 <http://people.patch.intel.com/vnavaret>