RE: Whay Exhaust Valve is Smaller

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: Whay Exhaust Valve is Smaller
From: "Flemming Larsen" <flarsen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:41:12 -0700
Hugh,

The laws of thermodynamics are very complex, and I don't claim to
understand much of it.

You would have had a very interesting time discussing this subject
with Sadi Carnot (1796-1832), if you had both lived in the same
time period.

Sadi Carnot came up with most of his theories, when he was only 14
years old!

Fascinating stuff, and worth looking into if you are interested, but
definitely too complex for me, and most Triumph owners, I expect.

-- Flemming Larsen