Re: Door Hinges

To: "Six pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Hinges
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:30:10 -0400
These are like the window winders and tracks. These are parts best hand
picked from the bin. If you go thru RF's bin you would be able to pick
out some good ones. It's frustrating, I know.

If you care to, call and talk to one of the salesmen, and convince him
to help you by hand picking a couple out. Begging helps, bribery is even
more effective. (just kidding of course)

 I have been saving good tight used ones (and windshield cappings) for a
while now.

Jim