Tire and Wheel Advice

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire and Wheel Advice
From: Keith.Baer@amcny.org
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:08:42 -0400
I am seeking the collective wisdom of the list for tire and wheel
advice/preferences.

I have original steel wheels and Mich redlines currently, but I'm
considering a new set of tires for better drivability and handling (regular
pleasure driving in the Pocono back roads and occasional weekend trips -
nothing competitive).  I'm also considering a set of mini-lite type wheels
(15 x 5.5) from Moss/VB or possibly Panasports.  I could then keep the
steel wheels and redlines on hand for originality when needed.

I'm hoping for advice/experiences from anyone regarding the various tire
brands/sizes and aftermarket wheels for the 6.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Keith
72 TR6
Pocono Pines, PA

p.s.  I'm new to the pocono area and wonder if there are TR/LBC clubs
and/or experienced shops/mechanics in the area.