floor pan restoration kits?

To: "Triumph Six-Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: floor pan restoration kits?
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:00:44 -0500
I have the famous rusty floor pans in my TR-6, but no gaping holes yet. Does
anyone have experience with the POR-15 repair kits? It sells for $120
(list), though I've seen it cheaper. Here's their blurb:

You'll save hundreds of dollars over replacement... and your restoration
will be better than replacement because you'll never see rust again, whether
it's a daily driver or a show car. You can maintain the integrity of the
structure with no ugly welded seams. Our easy step-by-step instructions make
it simple to restore floor pans, trunk pans, pickup truck beds, etc. You'll
be amazed how complete it is... Everything you need is at your fingertips.
Order your kit today!

KIT CONTAINS:

*MARINE-CLEAN(tm) Metal cleaner
*METAL-READY(tm)
*Power Mesh Fabric
*POR-15 Silver (pt) *POR-15 Black (pt)
*EPOXY PUTTY *CHASSISCOAT BLACK(tm) (pt)
*POR-15 SOLVENT . *All brushes needed (4) *Safety face mask *Latex gloves
*Dispensing scoop *Detailed instructions

thanks for any feedback.

Graham

ps: this is for a daily driver car.