Re: [Re: Warnings about vendors, sellers, etc]

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Warnings about vendors, sellers, etc]
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:14:46 -0400
I agree with what all of you are saying. My problem is when the offended
party uses this or other lists as a method of slamming someone, sometimes to
the point of libelous remarks. Those I can do without. But then, that's what
the delete key is for (thought I'd say it before someone else did ;-)

On a different note, my new treads should be arriving from Tire Rack
Thursday. Brand new smokin Yokos..can't wait!
Regards (and thanks for all of your continued collective wisdom!)
Mark