Re: crankshaft damper

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: crankshaft damper
From: Walt Boeninger <walt_boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:20:38 -0700
...but dampers can fail and cause a nasty vibration.....

The damper and flywheel are used during balancing, and a
good shop will also check the cluth pressure plate to be sure
it is 0 balance...usually bolted to your flywheel...  but
it can be checked by itself..

--

  ------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt_boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 02 Mustang GT