stuff to do

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Jay & Sue Welch <jay_welch@juno.com>,
Subject: stuff to do
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 07:17:28 -0500
   Hi fella's,
      due to my back still killing me, I'm staying home today. Cleaning
the woodstove-lighting it-then falling asleep in front of it with my
back about a foot away. I'll drink a glass of water in what will now be
known as the poor man's hot tub...............
     A few things I'm thinking of:
  I never did get the check from Steve to give to Bob....Maybe we can do
that this weekend-perhaps at Bill Putmans.
  Bob, if you want I'll help cart the food over with you. Let me know
what I can do to help.
  Steve, did you e-mail or call the person who sent the 2 bad checks? If
you haven't, let me know and I'll do it. I have a feeling this may be a
bank or human error. I'm sure they'll be embarrassed either way.
   I sent a deposit to the Hull's the other day. I think this will be a
lot of fun.
  Jay, will you go with us if we let you trailer the tractor up to use
in the hillclimb??
  I'm picking up a '70 Spitfire either tomorrow or Sunday early AM. This
is strictly a parts car-or-if the frame has anything left to it, maybe a
little neighborhood terror cruiser at night in the fog....
    I sent out a letter to the Falmouth selectmen thanking them for the
use of the park, and asking for it again next year. Check out the Monday
night meeting on local cable and perhaps it will be read, and approved,
like last time.
   Is it possible to remove my TR6 diff, and weld in the reinforcing
mounting brackets with the car on jack stands? Or would I be wise to try
to use Troy's lift?? Bob, is this still allowed?? It's not really a side
job-just borrowing a tool.........
    That's all for now. please answer/change or ask anything you
 KT