Success Finding Seatbelt Buckle!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Success Finding Seatbelt Buckle!
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:46:04 -0500
List:
Within a day of letting the list know that I needed the male portion of a seat
belt buckle, Mitchel Seff wrote me back and said he had one and it was on the
way. I just had to share Mitchel Seff's response after I offered to pay him
for the item and the shipping. It speaks volumes of the fine folks on this
list. I've done the same for others, but it just blows me away when someone
does it for me. What a country.

"Bob, You owe me nothing. I am glad I can return the favor so many have done
for me. This list has been a way to work with & exchange ideas with some of
the nicest people around.
It will be in UPS tomorrow. Enjoy"

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6