Re: Web site for Automotive questions

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Web site for Automotive questions
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:34:38 -0500 (EST)
Hi Don,

I guess I offended you. Sorry.

I will point out that I've had pretty bad luck with certain manuals that
are out there when it comes to describing certain procedures. I don't need
to go into detail, but even some of the factory reprints are flat _wrong_!

At any rate, I give any Haynes manual a mediocre score when it comes to
accuracy and usefulness. Your initial question was about a Probe - go to
Ford and get a Probe manual. If that's too expensive, try to find a used
one.

I can't offer any more than that.

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |