Re: Supercharged TR6

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supercharged TR6
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:40:04 +0000
Ron,

I knew I had seen it too. In my case it was in the 6PACK newsletter (Summer
1997). The car belongs to Nick Formica in Connecticut. It is a neat article
cause he outlines his process. He used an Eaton supercharger from Magnusson
Products.

Thanks for reminding me. I enjoyed reading the article again.

Peter
'68 TR250