Group 44 on eBay

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Group 44 on eBay
From: Shane Ingate <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:30:46 -0500
All,

Just for you Group 44 nuts, on eBay there is a repro of the Dodge Dart that
Tullius raced before Group 44 ran Triumphs.  The original Dart no-longer
exists, so it will be interesting to see what this repro sells for.

Looking at the time sheets, this is a very fast car.  What a hoot!  Check it
out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1872362287

Before embarking on Rag's current build-up, I seriously contemplated
building a Group 44 replica, but then decided that I wanted to do it my way.

Shane Ingate in Maryland
Anyone can restore a car, but it takes a man to cut one up!