AAbestco tops, continued

To: "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: AAbestco tops, continued
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:52:42 -0600
 Steve (sdelman@acmeautoheadlining.com) from Acme Auto Headling Co (AAbestco)
has expressed great interest in obtaining  original TR6  and TR250 tops.
Unfortunately mine isn't original, but I've offered it to him if he is
interested.  It would be great to help this company out for his and our best
interest. Of course he may be flooded with old worn out tops now and wish this
never came up!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)

Below is the correspondence I've had w/ Steve.

Hi Richard,

I'm willing to talk with anyone in your group and help the best we can.  So,
please ask if anyone is interested and we'll follow up from there.

Thank you,

Steve