"A" Type Overdrive

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: "A" Type Overdrive
From: mocharand5@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:37:45 EST
Just checked the pressure in my overdrive on my engine test stand. Running in
4th it had 350 PSI. Clicking the over drive lever it dropped about 25 PSI and
went back up to 350.
The book calls for 410 to 430 I believe.
What should be done?
With nothing hooked up to the trany, I can't notice any change in RPM or on
the speedo hooked to the trany. I don't think the OD is working.
If you want to see my test stand, check the attachment.
It's been real easy tunning the carbs and timing.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a name
of TR6 Test stand 2.ZIP]