RE: winter cross country trip

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: winter cross country trip
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:59:31 -0500
Here's one more tip that I've kept in my "emergency pack for unknown cars"
and goes with the AAA Plus membership, credit card and cell phone...the
national phone numbers to Budget, U-Haul etc.  If things get really bad,
find the closest truck/car trailer combo (usually less than 100 miles) and
get towed there.  Even if your car blows its motor, you'll find a way to
get it on the trailer.  Not as much fun as driving the TR6, true, but
better than being stuck in Winnimucca, Nevada while parts are being shipped in.

William Whitmoyer
69 TR6
72 Fiat Spider
90 BMW iX