Re: Bearing in Trans

To: "Pat Leask" <pleask@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Bearing in Trans
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:20:26 -0600
 I'm not sure about the transmission, but for the inner and outer  front
wheel hubs the "Bearing Store" couldn't get one of them, sorry I don't
remember which.  I know they will need the numbers on the race of the bearing
to have a chance of getting them. Measuring them is a possibility, but I
haven't gone that route. Inquire about the quality of the bearings before you
purchase. Some of the needle bearings probably don't have numbers, but this is
a guess.
  John Espisito http://quantumechanics.com/categories.php?op=newindex&catid=7
sells a complete rebuild kit for the transmissions, maybe around $190 for
parts. He  knows his stuff.

Richard
"69 in the works, w/ a new triple carb setup now!