hardtop hardware

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: hardtop hardware
From: bregal@wi.rr.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:58:37 -0600
Listers

I recently was able to purchase a factory hardtop and am having
difficulty finding a couple of hardware bits. I have checked Moss
,TRF, and a couple internet suppliers I've come across with no luck.

I need the distance tubes that fit under the front seal and those
bolts that connect hardtop to windshield. Parts # 613508 and 622887
in the big green Roadster Factory catalog. I also need the rear-deck
mounting screws #518059.

Anyone have these laying around? or know of a source? or give me
specs on the bolts?

Can't wait to see what a 6 with a hard roof is like,
Brent