Possible New member needs a TR6

To: "6 Pack TR6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible New member needs a TR6
From: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:37:51 -0500
Hello listers,
my brother has decided to bite the bullet and join the TR6 club. He wants to
find a clean restorable TR6 to work on with his son.  It's the father/son
bonding project.  They are located in North Carolina (near Winston-Salem).
If anyone has a restorable TR6 for sale without frame problems or lottsa
rust please email me off list.  I am looking down here in Florida as well.
Don't want anything to far, something in the southeast.
Thanks and sorry to bomb the list.
Happy Holidays!
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL