Cool air intake

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Cool air intake
From: "Alan & Debbie Lindner" <theedge@cts.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:21:39 -0800
I had asked a while back about changing the air filter to K&N's.
One of the threads suggesting using a TR250 intake that goes in
front of the cowling.  But my question is about a very cool picture in
David Vizard's book "Tuning Standard Triumphs".  Page 9 shows a
right hand drive TR6 with an air scoop on the hood.  Was this ever
built or is this just an artist's idea?  I have peeling of paint on my
hood (bonnet) and was interested into looking into this before I redo
it.

PS. I have a copy of this picture hanging in my office.  You can just
feel the power. ;-)

Alan

Alan Lindner
'72 TR6 French Blue