Re: TR-6 performance

To: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 performance
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:56:58 -0500
A hydraulic cam is supposed to be quieter running and have less maintenance
then solid lifters, (the manuel tappet adjustments required by stock tr6's)i
have read that they are supposed to deliver power over a wider rev range and
maintain idle quality.
Too bad they don't make valve covers out of lexan.
lol
Al Salvatore
76tr6 daily