Re: RE: TR-6 performance (update)

To: "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: TR-6 performance (update)
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 07:26:07 -0600
 I'm working on a triple box right now. I've got the rear of it done. When
finding an air box make sure the carb holes are in the same location, the
early boxes with the two tubes out the front are different than the latter
ones. If you need more info I'll pass it on to you.
  I've got two extra fronts from a latter car if you need them., no backs
though.

Richard Seaton