Re: Non LBC auto transport?

To: "RangerCRS" <rangercs@bellsouth.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC auto transport?
From: "Phil Parcells" <cougardb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:38:00 -0500
Craig,
Call Randy Goodling in E-town, PA: 717-367-6700. He and his partner Tom
transport all the cars that are purchased by overseas buyers from the
Carlisle fairgrounds to the port in MD. And between shows, Tom is always
transporting cars all over the east coast. He hates to have an empty
flatbed.  These guys are very conscientious and reputable. Tell Randy that
Phil recommended them, and he'll double the price.... Just joking, he's a
good friend.

Phil