Performance TR6's

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Performance TR6's
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:21:30 EST
Wow, I didn't think that there was this much interest in hopping up TR6's. I
have seen more "talk" in the last week than the last year.  Do any of you
ever go to the TRF summer parties and run your cars?  It seams as though most
of the 6's participating in the competition events there every year are more
of a stock format.  Maybe you guys are there every year but I'm just too busy
to notice.   It would be nice to get all us nuts together at the drags and
have a run-off for a six-pack trophy or something, whatcha think? ( of course
rml would need to run with 5 plug wires  to keep things even:))

Marty