RE: Road & Track @ Peter Egan

To: "'Gary Fluke'" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>, <Btp44@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Road & Track @ Peter Egan
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:36:03 -0500
It appears we all like the same thing; not surprising given why this
list exists.  But Gary's comments about car magazines made me realize
that the road tests, while interesting in the major mags, are all pretty
much the same.  However, I've been noticing more and more how much I
like the columns in Road & Track.  (NFI, of course)

I know the pictures you are talking about and they were really
interesting.  Gary, do you keep your copies?  I don't, but I'm a bit
surprised that I remembered these things you commented on.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2