Re: Leaking Carbs

To: Fred Dieterich <fdieterich@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Leaking Carbs
From: Greg Perry <rgp@ghg.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 20:28:29 -0600
Fred,

I had the same problem 2 weeks ago, but it had been 7 years!  The carbs
are flooding out.  The problem is that the floats are stuck open.  Take
a hammer and tap the side of the carb bowls a few times.  It worked for
me.  If that doesn't work, drop the bowls on the carbs and move the
floats up a down a few times.

Greg Perry
'72  TR6