RE: Repoduction chassis?

To: "'Shane Ingate'" <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Repoduction chassis?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:25:07 -0500
Shane Ingate wrote:

I believe *most* Triumph vendors are on shaky ground; unless one
networks
with a more profitable marque (eg, Moss Motors and their Miata line),
then
being on the financial edge is a way of life for these people.  So
folks,
give the vendors a happy holiday season, and buy more stuff for your
TR6!

Yeah, what he said!  I'm compiling my list right now.  Well, I've got to
finish SWMBO first, and THEN I'll get to the TR6 list.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2