Bonnet Not aligning Up

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonnet Not aligning Up
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 03:56:47 -0800 (PST)
Oh Wise Ones........

What adjustments, and how do you align the bonnet.  At the very front (near the
grill) the bonnet sets up way to high, about 1/2 inch.  It almost seems like it
is hitting the headlight frame when it's shut although it isn't.  I can shine a
flashlight through there and see clearance.  At the opposite end, I have a
large gap on the passenger side, but snug on the driver side.

The car was this way when I bought it in August.  I have installed new rubber
cones on the corner's and I have the four rubber pads for the sides, but
haven't installed them yet until I can get this aligned.

I have tried to adjust the hinge plates and it did seem to make a slight
difference on the alignment, but not much and no difference on the height
problem at the tip of the bonnet.  This mess really hurts the appearance of my
baby!!

Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks Team!!!

Tommy Thompson