Re: (was) TRF magic clutch kit - Header Comments

To: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: (was) TRF magic clutch kit - Header Comments
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:56:35 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Seth Glassman wrote:

> Don,

[stuff deleted]

> BTW, thanks to all who responded to my header question.  Glad I asked.
> Almost made a big mistake going with the Pacesetter

I wouldn't go so far as to say that using the Pacesetter header is a big
mistake, I'd just say that you pay $100 (or whatever) and that's what you
get - a $100 header. If you have time to kill and a small budget, the
Pacesetter header can be made to work. I actually have one on the racecar
right now, but that's coming off over the winter for the "better" system.

:-)

But as others have likely told you, if your goal is absolute power, you'll
get more power from a good header and there's a bunch of reasons why that
is.

But don't forget - even with the expensive header, some "fettling" will be
required.

> Regards,
> Seth Glassman
> 76 TR6

C ya,
rml

p.s. 48 downloads of the Sounds of Triumph already. WOW. Oops, make that
52. It's a good thing it's slow here today, my server has been 100%
utilized since I posted to the list.
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |